The current capacity is 30A
Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
- Used in many outdoor solar control occasions
- Build-in industrial micro controller
- Digital display,auto memory function
- Integrated PWM Charging management
- Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections and protect charge controller
- An adjustable controlling parameter of the system
- Dual reverse current protections
- low heat productions and extend product life
- Product Dimensions (L W H): 13.5 x 3.2 x 7 cm
- Package Dimensions (L W H): 14 x 8 x 4 cm
- Rated Voltage: 12V/24V Auto
- Application: Solar System Controller
- Rated Current: 30A
- Max. PV Voltage: 50V
- Max. PV Input Power: 30A
- Float Charge: 13.7V (default, adjustable; this is 12V condition,if 24V,please double.)
- Discharge Stop: 10.7V (default, adjustable; this is 12V condition,if 24V,please double.)
- Discharge Reconnect: 12.6V (default, adjustable; this is 12V condition,if 24V,please double.)
- USB Outputs： 5V/3A
- Standby Current： lower than 10mA
- Working Temperature: -35°~+60°C
- Colour: Blue + Black
- 1 x 30A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller
- Keyword: Solar charge controller, Solar charge controller, Solar charge controller